Thursday 20 May 2010

National Youth Day 2010 Part II

As I mentioned before, I will handout a photoblog during the event and here it is, some nice snapshot to look at. Please be reminded that the event was so huge and there were so many booth with different theme to explore and I'm even unable to explore all the  booth there due to exhaust and lack in time. For those who had been there, you will know what nonsense that I'm talking about. Enough said. Anyway, I'm just pick the best booth and moment to explore and share the snapshot here. So, everyone, lets enjoy it..;))..
1. Media Prima booth (TV3,8TV,NTV7 & TV9) with..
Jom Heboh stage..ready to entertain..
myTV3 club registration booth..
Sinchan!!!.My favourite cartoon character ever..

2. Food galore with...
Whole lamb roasted
Traditional food testing..(l-r) Wajik durian, Acar buah (famous wedding's side dishes), Serunding daging
Ketupat and lemang..feels like Hari Raya..:)..
BBQ Chicken
Junk food..
3. Wedding accessories booth..
P/S : Part III will come with more pics..stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment