Wednesday 4 August 2010

Putrajaya Floria 2010

Date : 11 July 2010
Location : Presint 2, Putrajaya

I like flowers, especially roses. Typical? Who...me?..err maybe..But when we were surrounding with thousands of flowers, which half of them we couldn't find it easily or being as a first timer, it will make the moment unforgettable. That was happened here, at Putrajaya Floria. Now, see for yourself the gorgeous pictures (handphone standard!!) taken with my not-so-called-sophisticated-k350i-handphone..


A. From Outdoor Garden

1. View from main gate of Putrajaya Floria
2. Orchids!!!
2. Bonsai tree..so unique
 3. Theme garden = Village Garden
4. Verandah, Inside the Village Garden..I wish I have this verandah at my home..so nice to sleep here with cool breeze air..hohoho
 
5. Nepenthes a.k.a Periuk Kera
6. Another theme garden = Horticulture Therapy Garden
 
7. Inside the Horticulture Therapy Garden

B. From Indoor Garden
 1. Country theme garden = Japanese 
 2. Garden from Australia
 3. Sponge BOB!!!
 4. Fauna adventure garden
 5. From Netherlands
 6. From New Zealand
 7. From err...sorry I forgot which country this garden belong to..
8. Vegetable theme garden..so creative 
 9. Guess what's with the lady here (in yellow kebaya)..it's giant paper doll!!..at human size..
 10. Ikebana style decorations
 11. Another creative artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment