Thursday 24 May 2012

Being sick....again

Salam and dear All,

Last month, I got so many missed call and messages to dig on my whereabouts. Well, here I am..bedding peacefully (read: warded) at Room 3B, Hospital Putrajaya. But, lets not discuss about how or what makes me ended there. Just...biarlah rahsia ye kawan - kawanku..

 
Being tagged

See...peacefully resting..did I?

The only joy...korean variety show...muahahah

It's just to good to be eat...errr...rite?

After 4 hours surgery..truly resting...(reads:fainted under anesthetic)

Finally, Alhamdulillah...the surgery went well after 4 long hours. I am really grateful and blessed with all the supports I got from my adored family and friends during this period. What a lucky days..heheh. Anyway, I'm still having a routine follow up treatment throughout this year. But I know, it's all for my good. Lets cheer up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment